Classic Favorites - Old Pics

These can be trivia questions if you want but I am posting these because I think they are a few of the better ones of the shots I have digitized so far. If you miss the obvious ones then you can't read!! ?

competition.jpg

17.jpg

wheelie.jpg

Sweeper.jpg

1.jpg

Pictures 1 and 3 were from the '78 National in Herman NE. The other 3 were from the '77 National in St. Joseph, MO. The number 4 and 5 shots are in the exact same turn. Hannah got by me before I was ready but I like the idea of looking over his shoulder as he went by wide open.

All of the pics I have posted here have been intentially kept low resolution. To give you an idea of how much better the originals are, this is a just a glimpse of what I have to play with on my end from this same shot of Hannah.

Hand.jpg

Talk about W :jawdrop:W ??

I can see the grain structure in the original film before it pixelates. I am going to do something to get these historical images to a wider audiance eventually but for now I am having fun re-discovering what I have. ?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!! I love my 250! I'm a tall girl and an advanced intermediate rider so it's perfect for me. I can't stand the wimpy little CRF 230s so many women ride. My Yammie is so much fun, plenty of power but lugs like a tank up the steep stuff.

I would love to get a second bike for the desert. I like my bf's CRF450 a bit more than the WR450 but it doesn't really matter since I can't afford two bikes right now. Rode my dad's KTM 525 and was very impressed with it, until I heard how much they cost. ??