Sign in to follow this  

New Exhaust

I installed a new White Brothers R4 can on my XR650R. I'm not sure what the performance difference will be, but it sure is lighter than stock and looks pretty good.

IM002439.JPG

I installed a new White Brothers R4 can on my XR650R. I'm not sure what the performance difference will be, but it sure is lighter than stock and looks pretty good.

IM002439.JPG

Looks good :lol::cry: :cry:

did you get just the slip on with mid pipe??????

I just bought the same setup for mine - DRZ400 slip on with mid pipe - but they make a head pipe that you can buy seperately and add to it for a full system :cry: :cry:

should receive mine in about a week :cry:

also - is it alot louder than stock?????

I heard that they were, just curious....I dont mind it loud :lol:

I just got the slip-on with the mid-pipe. Actually, my stock pipe with the HRC tip/with spark arrestor cut out was louder than this setup. The deeper tone of the R4 sounds better.

You should try riding that thing before you put all these cool things on it. :cry: Mine's on the way over for a soap down. :cry:

MAN! That bike need some dirt on it!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Looks sweet :cry:

Greetings.

Verrrry nice looking bike. In ozzie we have a local brand of stainless exhaust called Staintune. I have a full setup on mine and its 84 decibels @ 2500RPM. Sounds nice but gets annoying for hours on end..

Hey, Dez, is that R4 rebuildable to make it quieter? If so, how?

You had to really dig for that post! The pipe is still on the bike and it's still really loud! It can be repacked, but I don't think it would help much. Maybe some heavier packing? What kind of bike is it on?