Sign in to follow this  

Greatest parents ever!!

I was just thinking about it and my parents rock. I know some times I might not like them, but most of the time they are ok. like take this weekend for instance. we have to take my bikes to get the suspention set up for an Arenacross race, then next monday I have to take them back to get them back to the shop for a motocross set up and then go to the branson national next tuesday. they pay all that money to support my dreams. I have the best parents ever!! :cry:

My bet is that they are pretty happy with you as well, Matt. Good luck at the races. :cry:

Its nice to see that you appreciate your parents. I'm sure they work hard for you to have fun and persue your dreams. Good for you and good for them... :cry: :cry:

I must say that is a VERY NICE thing to say! I have kids and I hope they feel the same way you feel about your parents as they do me. :cry:

and then go to the branson national next tuesday.

Huh?! :cry: Give me info on that. I might go and spectate. :cry:

go to bransonmx.com it has most all the info. I hope to do well there, I do have good chances. I am # 631 on the yamaha in the 125 INT and 125open. Rock out.

Good for you. Try and return the goodness. Help out- keep your stuff neat, do the things they ask, and always use condoms. They don't need any grandkids yet.

Good for you. Try and return the goodness. Help out- keep your stuff neat, do the things they ask, and always use condoms. They don't need any grandkids yet.

&%$#@!... :cry:...You shoulda said, and if ya forget you can always "abort" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I was just thinking about it and my parents rock. I know some times I might not like them, but most of the time they are ok. like take this weekend for instance. we have to take my bikes to get the suspention set up for an Arenacross race, then next monday I have to take them back to get them back to the shop for a motocross set up and then go to the branson national next tuesday. they pay all that money to support my dreams. I have the best parents ever!! :cry:

Why you telling us?? You should be telling them...They need to feel loved as much as you do sometimes....

Why you telling us?? You should be telling them...They need to feel loved as much as you do sometimes....

AMEN!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

they sound great! don't ever take 'em for granted.......glad to see you appreciate them.

Sounds like a pretty good deal. Work hard (school/whatever) and make certain they can be proud of your efforts. Bust yer arse for your mom especially. Dads dig their boys helping mom to the max.

:cry:

I cold not agree more....My mom dosent know ANYTHING really about motocross however she more than willing to support me 100% and write all the checks for parts, chemicals, practice and race fees and drive me to the track :cry:

Coming up here i am gettin my last bike on the mommy sponsership program, then the transition begins as it falls on my shoulders :cry:....at least i have a lot more support from different companies now so that should help a bit :cry: