05 CRF450 vs CR250R 02

Well, after being a 2 stroke guy, I am now converted. This bike has power for days, anywhere, anytime you need it in the power band. The front end feels heavy compared to my 250, but after a few jumps today I got used to it. Its more stable at high speed, easier to turn and feels more compliant. The seat about rubbed my backside off though. Not sure what to say about it just yet. Overall, I'm impressed, and now the bigeee. No arm pump. Not sure if that was good warm up or the 4 stroke just didn't work me as hard. Suspension is way better and particulary I noticed the rear suspension felt better than the 250, though the front was tracking better and seemed to be smoother as well.

Did I mention its a great looking bike too!

Well, after being a 2 stroke guy, I am now converted. This bike has power for days, anywhere, anytime you need it in the power band. The front end feels heavy compared to my 250, but after a few jumps today I got used to it. Its more stable at high speed, easier to turn and feels more compliant. The seat about rubbed my backside off though. Not sure what to say about it just yet. Overall, I'm impressed, and now the bigeee. No arm pump. Not sure if that was good warm up or the 4 stroke just didn't work me as hard. Suspension is way better and particulary I noticed the rear suspension felt better than the 250, though the front was tracking better and seemed to be smoother as well.

Did I mention its a great looking bike too!

I bet it's time for a new pair of pants. My 450 was my first gripper seat and it rubbed me raw until I noticed my trusty old pants were worn thin (the inner lining was gone) in the butt area. Spring for some new gear and you will love the stock Honda seat.

i have an 02 cr 250 and 05 crf450 and the 450 is better hands dowm...faster,handles better, it is better everywhere..i love it ..ive had it for 3 days and ive gone through about 18 gallons of gas..ive got a lot of time on it already and i love it..its not the only 4 stroke ive had..i had a 04 ktm at the beginning of this year and the crf makes that bike feel like [@#$%&*!].