Sign in to follow this  

OT: family pics from last weekends ride

I know this is off topic, but I do have a 450 and my wife felt like taking some pics of the boys and I, so I thought I'd post them out here. We had a great time. :cry:

CMJ Raceway - Hixton, Wis

Nice pics. :cry:

You might want to pick your head up though. It looks like you're looking down in all the pics. (just an observation :cry:)

You might want to pick your head up though. It looks like you're looking down in all the pics. (just an observation :cry:)

Thanks for the pointer. I have been told that repeatedly by a couple of friends, but I don't feel like I am looking down. I know I have to work on that though, but it isn't a priority as I just like to go riding. I only race about 4-6 times a year at most.

What's all that green stuff in the background? :cry: :cry:

Grass and trees my friend. I know you probably don't see much of them in AZ, but we really are in the same country. :cry:

On another note, the owner of the track in the pics has a brother that lives in the Phoenix area, but he gave up MX for mountain biking.

The clarity/crispness of the pics is awesome. Were those touched up at all in photoshop or was the lighting just that perfect that day? What kind of camera/lens?

The clarity/crispness of the pics is awesome. Were those touched up at all in photoshop or was the lighting just that perfect that day? What kind of camera/lens?

These were not touched up at all. The day was perfect. Sunny and 75 and it had rained two days before we were there, that is where the mud came from. :cry:

The camera is an EOS Rebel and I think she had an 80mm zoom on it. I don't think she had any filters on it.

My wife just got the camera about 4 months ago and she has been pretty good with it. These are the first action shots she has taken, everything else has been a still shot like clouds, fish, trees, etc...

OK now this is bothering me as I have been looking through other pics and my head is straight at the ground. Any pointers on fixing this? :cry: Thanks.