Sign in to follow this  

What's a good combo(triple clamp) with the Fasstco bars?

I'm looking to possibly buying the fasstco bars but don't want to spend to much on a triple clamp or oversized bar mounts to fit the bars. What's the best route to go? Again if I'm spending all the money on the bars I need a good inexpensive bar mount or triple clamp? It's for an 05.

Ive got the WB 20mm clamps. It turns awesome and looks clean. I still cant say enough about those Flexx bars!

:cry:

I don't know if I want the 20mm with the '05.(might be too much) so I was thinking standard offset.

I don't know if I want the 20mm with the '05.(might be too much) so I was thinking standard offset.

if you buy the FBNs in 20mm offset and dont like them i will trade you my stock offsets plus some cash. mine are in perfect shape. :cry:

if you buy the FBNs in 20mm offset and dont like them i will trade you my stock offsets plus some cash. mine are in perfect shape. :cry:

I'd be interested in just buying yours and you can buy the offset ones as long as you can give me a good deal on yours.

I have the pro taper adjustable clamp on mine, seems to work good. I'd look into an adjustable one if I were you.

Tru Technologies clamp and Fasstcos....

091704clampsm.jpg

I've got some spare oversized bar mount posts I'll sell you for about $40. They came off of my '04.

A 22mm would be the same offset as a 20 on earlier bikes. But the combo is different, since part of it is in the lugs on the bottom of the fork and the other part would be at the clamp. Might be the best of both worlds :cry:

I know I sure like my 20mm on my 03' :cry: