Powerlines

dang dang DANG if youse guys hads you a dual-sport I could show you some good stuff.

I might be up for some of that bristol stuff. Find me a tough hillclimb!

Dave

PS The powerlines in NY were much more connected than those in CT. Some serious stuff here in CT, though.

dang dang DANG if youse guys hads you a dual-sport I could show you some good stuff.

I might be up for some of that bristol stuff. Find me a tough hillclimb!

Dave

PS The powerlines in NY were much more connected than those in CT. Some serious stuff here in CT, though.

Dave, we found new trails up in the mountains, and these are some serious hill climbs, it seems as if they go on for ever and are steep, and quite rocky! i should show you sometime, me and buddies went yesterday too. there was a yz80, kx125, warrior, blaster, and my xr250, ended up to be quite fun.

• 2 years later...
are the lines legal? i know my friend rides some sweet lines in middletown

anyone in NY (maybe you dave?) know anything about the powerlines in north salem NY behind peach lake market?they look pretty nice and there have def been some riders back there.

Know nothing about it- did a fair number of summers at peach lake as a kid, though!

Dave

Hate to throw cold water in on the works people but as far as I know Powerline right of ways as well as RR right of ways fall under the Homeland Security Laws. Get caught on them and you can be charged under terrorisim laws if they (owners of the rightaway) want to take it that far.

Hate to throw cold water in on the works people but as far as I know Powerline right of ways as well as RR right of ways fall under the Homeland Security Laws. Get caught on them and you can be charged under terrorisim laws if they (owners of the rightaway) want to take it that far.

All the more reason to not stop, if its easy to elude pursuit.

What the heck, always wanted to visit cuba.

Dave