Sign in to follow this  

Buffalo Range Oct 10th Sunday,,, Bloody,, Sunday =)

Anyone up for taking the steel horses out for a ride Sunday?

Have some friends from my neck of the woods heading out, they suck but I have to show them the ropes.

Forecast- Thur & Fri rain, Saturday and Sunday sunshine, highs of 70 degrees, what more could you ask for?

Check it out-

http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USIL0906.html

Maybe these ghost of a riders that go by the names of Matt228 & KXFKawa44505 will make the 10 min drive to BR to hook up and show us how it's done on the track :cry: Just kiddin' Boyz!! :cry: Anyway, believe you guys will be at Sunset racin' which is all good kids :cry:

Fred?

JohnT3?

Johnnyofast?

KrAsS?

Holla :cry:

You read my mind :cry:

Looks like the family isn't going to the cheese trail on saturday... (like I really wanted to go anyway) :cry:

I was gonna try to convince them to go out to BR even though they are both slow intermediate riders... We'll see how that goes. The BR track should be nice and dry again cause of the rain tonight and tommaro. :cry:

If you guys are going, I will probably join you even if my dad and sister aren't up for it.

Hopefully Matt and his kx250f friend hit sunset saturday, and come out with us to BR on sunday! :cry:

Hopefully Matt and his kx250f friend hit sunset saturday, and come out with us to BR on sunday! :cry:

Hmmmmmm :cry:, that actually might happen! Of course it all depends how I feel Sunday after the race, but I know some guys that might be going out there Sunday, so I might make the long, drawn out (ten minute) trip :cry:

It actually might be an all KXF posse (besides me) if who I think is going go on Sunday. Neil, you and Jordan and Tyler gonna have an '05 KXF250 ride Sunday or is it just gonna be me and these out-of-towners? :cry:

Plans are to race @ Sunset on Saturday or Sunday, so I'm out for this weekend @ BR.

Maybe I'll get to meet some of you @ Sunset. I ride 250C (slow, I'll be in the back) #811 CRF450.

The wife has me all tied up this weekend so I won't be able to make it. Maybe next weekend...Sat??

fksktk, I'll look for you tomorrow at Sunset. I'll be #228 in 250B. I think 250C is relatively close to my race so maybe we can talk in the staging area :cry:

Looks like there's not a lot of interest in BR... :cry: Oh well, good luck at sunset fellas!

Are you still planning on going out on sunday, Greg? I will be in that same spot across from the pit with the purple mini-van and trailer, and I'll probably arrive around 9:30-10. :cry:

Krass- Oh I'll be there, fixin' to show up roughly 10am with one hell of a hang over :cry:

Not sure where I'll park though but you'll find me :cry:

Hey fksktk, I'm pretty sure I saw you at Sunset yesterday! Actually, we were parked right up from you in the white van with the EZ-ups. You were parked right at the bottom of the hill by the back straight-aways right?

I would have came over and talked to you but I didn't realize it was you until you were all loaded up. Oh well.

So how did you do? I could't see worth a sh*t in the second moto with the sun in my eyes on a lot of the track...I'm sure you had the same problem cuz your race was close to mine in the order. :cry:

Yea, thats where we were parked. I was walking past you all day and never saw you. Saw you going to line up for your first moto, but couldn't find you after that. Guess I'm blind. See your other post for results.