Sign in to follow this  

Seminole riding date changed due to DanO!!!!!!!

Well DanO cant ride Saturday at the Seminole track so we are changing to Sunday. Hope to see you there. That mean you to Dustin!!!!!!!!!

do they have the pewee track open? I was going to take the boy to the grass field by the house sunday, and give me a chance to mess with some adj. on my bike. but I did want to check seminole out. how hard is the track for a beginner??? (me) and what time are you guys meeting out there?

Dennis, Rob said its all open, so I guess that means the PW track also. He says one track has some Loamy sections with deep ruts and the other is a little better. You need to learn somewhere/sometime and we can help you if you want to go. I am planning to meet Rob at his house in Loxahactchee to pick him and his bike up (that is if his wife doesn't drop the baby between now and then). If you want give me a call Sat. night if you want the latest poop.

Don :cry:

This place is the best and safest track in south florida it is great for true begginers and the fast guys like DonO!!!! They have the kids track open it looks big, fun and safe. Hope to see you there! DonO and I will be there when they open. DonO send him the phone number list and please update my number so he can call us if he goes. Go to http://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/ Later Rob