Sign in to follow this  

~ Amateur Racing Pictures/District 5 Pennsylvania~

We take pictures of our racers here in Western Pa. Our district is a large one and has many great tracks to race at. High Point, Steel City, Field of Dreams, Pleasure Valley Raceway and Roaring Knob to name a few. We are very fortunate to have two National Tracks that we visit often thru out the season. Our site is in Memory of our son Aaron who use to race here in District 5. He was in the 125B Class/College boy and was very eagar to move up. He was taken from us on March 11, 2001 when a drunk driver hit him head on and he died 5 hours later from his injuries. Aaron always wanted a site that had the riders of D5 on it with information about the local races. So in honor of him that is what our family still does every weekend. The kind and wonderful friends from the racing community are our main support thru the loss of Aaron. So in turn we take lots of pictures on Sunday of the different classes and riders then post them on Aaron's site. Part of the site is In Memory of Aaron and who and what he was. The other part is "The Latest Pictures and diaries of the races". So if you like to look at some of the different riders that we have here in D5 and the layout of the tracks, give Aaron's site a look at. We are very proud of our District and have some very good riders that have come up thru the classes and gone on to greater rides. Broc Hepler, Brandon Jesseman and Travis Pastrana have beaten down all of these tracks thru out their amateur careers. I am totally amazed at this ThumperTalk site. It is so big and so many good links and comments on just about everything. So good to see such a informative site.

Always In Memory of Aaron #98, Arlene

P. S Beaver Valley Raceway tomorrow, October 10, 2004 Pictures later this week. This is a very old track here in D5. I guess they actually had a National at it years and years ago. Not one of my favorites to go to or take pictures of. But the riders make it special..

www.Lantzermx98.com

Just stopping in to let you know that 2 more State Championship race pictures have been posted on Aaron's site. The smaller of the 2 races is Beaver Valley October 10 Round #6, and the 7th was at High Point (Pro National Track) held October 17. The day at High Point was cool and windy but the racers and the track was awesome. So stop in and check out "The Latest" for the High Point pictures and then browse the picture albums for the other tracks here in Western Pennsylvania. Lots of amateur pics to look at. I hope that you enjoy them, they are a great group of riders.

Always In Memory of Aaron #98, Arlene

www.Lantzermx98.com