Sign in to follow this  

Stonyford, California

Does ANY one have any info on campgrounds in Stonyford that

can accommodate toy haulers? Preferably on the eastern side by way of Williams. Thanks :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: The Fout Springs / Davis Flat Campground!

I think this will meet your needs, but guys, please correct me if I'm wrong! :cry:

Directions:

Take Interstate 5 north; exit going west at Maxwell. (over tracks, past post office on right and school on left, out of town, will be called Maxwell-Sites Rd., then name changes to Sites-Lodoga Rd., then to Stonyford-Lodoga Rd. - lots of turns) Proceed approximately 32 miles to Stonyford. (no sign says it's Stonyford, but you come to a T intersection) Turn left at the general store (bar) and go an additional 1/4 mile to the Fout Springs turn-off. (left fork) It is about nine miles to Fout Springs. (pass open staging areas) At the bottom of the hill cross creek, take a right at the first road. (if you go straight, you will get to the CYA boys' camp) Pass the dump station on the left, and turn left into the Davis Flat campground area.

:cry:

Hi girligirl,

Yup, Superslyko is right. Both of those campgrounds and/or Grey Pine will work. You can reserve a spot at Grey pine. All the others are first come first serve type of deal. Here is a Medocino Forest Page with some info on the campgrounds Stony area

Have fun!!!

Fryboy

:cry: :cry: :cry: The Fout Springs / Davis Flat Campground!

I think this will meet your needs, but guys, please correct me if I'm wrong! :cry:

Directions:

Take Interstate 5 north; exit going west at Maxwell. (over tracks, past post office on right and school on left, out of town, will be called Maxwell-Sites Rd., then name changes to Sites-Lodoga Rd., then to Stonyford-Lodoga Rd. - lots of turns) Proceed approximately 32 miles to Stonyford. (no sign says it's Stonyford, but you come to a T intersection) Turn left at the general store (bar) and go an additional 1/4 mile to the Fout Springs turn-off. (left fork) It is about nine miles to Fout Springs. (pass open staging areas) At the bottom of the hill cross creek, take a right at the first road. (if you go straight, you will get to the CYA boys' camp) Pass the dump station on the left, and turn left into the Davis Flat campground area.

:cry:

Ok i will

Coming from Anderson Ca you would want to go SOUTH to Willows, then east on 162 to The "T" after the bridge which is at the town of elk creek, then south on the stonyford-lodoga road 18 miles to Fouts Springs road in stonyford. Fouts springs is right by the cdf center in Stonyford. Then follow that road for about 5 miles to davis flat. Davis flat is approximately 10 acres and there is enough romm there for probably 300 rvs if everyone was very friendly.