Sign in to follow this  

My Sons Folktale

My son had a progect at school that I thought I might share

"The Three Little Dirt Bikes and the Big Bad Quad"

Once upon a time there were 3 little dirtbikes, a Honda, a Yamaha, and a K.T.M. And mother dirtbike said "It is time to go and make your own tracks." So they did.

The K.T.M. made a track out of sand. And the K.T.M. was riding all over it. A huge quad was riding along the road. the quad asked, "Can I ride?" and the dirtbike said, "Not by the heat of my motor." "Then I'll rev and I'll ride and I'll mess up your track." and he did. Then the K.T.M. rode to his brother the Yamaha.

He joined his brother that was making a track out of mud. It was dirty but fun. Then along came the quad, he said, "Can I ride?" and the yamaha said, "Not by the grips of my handlebars." "Then I'll rev and I'll ride and I'll mess up you track." And he did. So they both quickly rode to there brothers track, the Honda.

There brother was riding on a pretty good track made of clay. It was slippery abit, and beside a canyon, but fun.

Then again came the quad. He said, "Can I ride?" The Honda said, "Not by the spark from my sparkplug." "Then I'll rev and I'll ride and I'll mess up your track." But the quad slipped off into the canyon.

And the bikes rode happily ever after. The End.

This was all done by my son and he even dedicated the tale to me.

I thought it was pretty cool........

Thanks!!! I went up to his bedroom and told him what he said. He got a laugh out of it.

:cry:

How did that go over with his teacher...?

Other kids bring stamps to school for 'show and tell', my son wants to take his motorbike and ride around the school oval for his report... :cry: :cry:

and yes, it should have been the Yamaha at the end... :cry:

David

Having Kid's is the best!!!!

You go through hell when there real young, And then they fill the rest of your life with JOY! :cry:

(most of the time LOL!)

It's nice to be from a small town and go to a small school. All the teachers are pretty cool. I have done the show and tell with the motorcycle at school. I didn't let him ride but the look on his face while he was showing and explaining it to the other classmate was priceless.

Boy that brings back some memories to me! When my son was little (6 years old or so) I took him up in the mountains at night. I use to ride a four wheeler. We were riding double having a good time. We came across a stretch of mud along the side of the road so I decided to go right through the middle of it. Half way though it we got stuck. I shut down the motor and started to just talk to my son. He heard a noise out in the trees and turned to me and asked "Dad, how big are bears?" I turned to him and said "Son, you know how big our house is, right? Well that is as big as bears get." He looked at me with huge eyes and looked scared. I then got the four wheeler out and we rode for the night and came home. Well that next week my son wrote a story about bears and how they are the same size as a house, etc. I received a phone call from the school (teacher) that she was concerned about the story. My wife and I still get a laugh out of it and my son (16 now) still remembers it! :cry:

Thats one big bear!!!!!! Like to see you take that to show and tell to prove a point... lol