WR450F Stickers?

I also noticed that there are plenty of sticker kits for YZ's but not for WR's???? What's up with that???? ?

yeah I was wondering the same thing. Guess WR450F stickers don't exsist out there ?

Well, mine is full of aftermarket stickers. Check out my bike at http://home.ix.netcom.com/~ssauer40/WR450F%20008.jpg I picked these up from Dennis Kirk along with the seat cover kit graphics only PN is 527523 and with the seat cover is 452853 I avoided white on the fuel tank for a good reason, it always yellows in time and looks poorly. I notice Yamaha tansk do have a nice plastic liner in them, I dont know if this was an emission deal (hydrocarbon emissions) or for extra safety, hopefully, it will keep the graphics looking nice for a long time.

Toy, your bike looks awsome... That is one of the best looking bike I've seen... ?

yeah Toy wow, your bike looks very nice. I noticed the rear brake claper guard you got. What kind is that. Need to find me one of those for my WR

Thanks Math, it wasnt cheap, but it does look sweet! I'm almost afraid to ride it. ? I have ridden it several times now, still looks as good as it did when it was new!

yeah Toy wow, your bike looks very nice. I noticed the rear brake claper guard you got. What kind is that. Need to find me one of those for my WR

? Must be "tounge in cheek", you have to know the rear caliper guard on my bike is stock plastic stuff. I bought only the guards I needed. I have never had an issue with my rear caliper or rotor. But then again, my bike stays up on its 2 wheels, not its side. Stock caliper/rotor guards may not be for you! ?