TTR 225 Big Bore?

What is the ultimate mod to get the most power that I can do. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Sell it and buy a wr 450. For the money you spend on the bike you could sell it and buy something more in tune with what you really want.

Yea not to totaly rip on your bike but there isnt much you can do to it to get more power. Ide save the money you would waste on the ttr and save it till you get enough for a Yzf or Wrf. I had a ttr225 for my first bike good to learn on but you out grow its power way to fast.

...What is the ultimate mod to get the most power...

Add aftermarket racing (loud) exhaust and a high-flow air filter. And, if you want to go faster, buy new sprockets... go one tooth larger in the front and 2 or three teeth smaller in the back... Remember, re-gearing your bike will make it faster, but it won't make it QUICKER. It takes a while to get up to speed when you gear a bike TALL, as it's called. Best of luck & happy riding! ?

...What is the ultimate mod to get the most power...

And, if you want to go faster, buy new sprockets... go one tooth larger in the front and 2 or three teeth smaller in the back... Remember, re-gearing your bike will make it faster, but it won't make it QUICKER. It takes a while to get up to speed when you gear a bike TALL, as it's called. Best of luck & happy riding! ?

You want to get more power out of the bike, so putting a bigger gear up front won't help. It will be faster, but you'll lose alot of bottom end power. Try putting a gear that is one tooth smaller in the front and leave the rear one alone. with the added power of a new pipe, air filter, and sprockets(let's not forget to re-jet the bike) you'll be alot happier with it.