Sign in to follow this  

BigBass the 9th and Seminole MX 10th

Drew and I are performing endurance testing at Big Bass this Sat. (9th). Your welcome to join but it ain't gonna be pretty!!!!

Rob, myself and maybe lazy boy Dustin are hitting the Seminole Mx track Sun. (10th). Rob says there's 2 tracks now. Anybody is welcome to join.

Don :cry:

Here's the report of the weekend.

BIG BASS

Drew and I started off at Big Bass. Lets just say that just about every friggin' trail had a ton of trees all over it. There was only one loop (about 2 miles) that we could do relatively fast. One lap Drew got his foot snagged by a cut out of hard pan shell (as of today the big toe is broke and a bone behind that). After about 2 hrs Phil shows up so we

go across the road to ride, same [@#$%&*!] trees everywhere but on the way back I cut right by this "little" bush and it throws me high sided (I'm saying F#@! that little bush did that), pick the bike up as Phil is waiting, go to take off and find that "BARB wire" is wrapped all around my front end &%$#@! Jose!!!! WE decided to pretty much call it after a few more trails.

SEMINOLE TRACK

Rob, Dennis and son(forgot name) and me. Started on the MX track and was doing well, I think Dennis only dumped his about twice, Rob said he dumped his right at the start one time and I didn't have dump all day (yeah baby!). Later we switched (happens about 1pm) to the Quad track and happen to witness a crash where afterwards my friggin' clutch cable broke "&%$#@! Jose again" and I had to push the red beast back until Rob came and helped. We called it quits after that. I would recommend going to that track(s) if you want to flat out hall ass all day long, nothing "real" dangerous to stop you.

Did I mention my Friggin' front Ironman sprocket is also TOAST!!! &%$#@! JOSE, damit!!

hey don,

more on the seminole track please, i can't find the web site, thought i had it on my favorites.

jeff coda

Don I found out why the bike was so wierd in hadnling. The rear tire was flat again. After filling it up 3 times I finally made the connection. It's been flat since I bought the bike. :cry:

So I'll have to get the tube replaced on it. Hopefuly they wont pinch it this time. Good riding with you guys.

Sounds like big red is giving Don some fits :cry:. Time to move up to the RMZ450 Don.

Anything happening this weekend? Not sure I'll get a kitchen pass but I need to get out bad before the father in-law gets here.

If you want info on all FL tracks go to:

prosportsusa.com

Since its been about 1.75 yrs of owning the red beast the cable break ain't bad (just bad timing). I am pissed (I even told Dirt Tricks that) about the sprocket though.

Go back to YELLOW, what would I do with all my cloths/helmet that go with RED? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don, had a good time. I don't think I did that bad for a woods rider on a MX track, heck I even passed a FEW guys :cry: but did get passed by a whole lot more :cry: Total dumps for the day was about 4 though, if you consider rounding off the left side of the big table top :lol:. and thanks agian for not running me over on the quad track when I dumped it in the corner :cry:

The track's are great even for beginers, (me) evin I got some big air (4-5' :lol::cry: )but did see a lot of skid plates above me :cry: I guess I need more practious,get in better shape,lose weight,stop smoking,lighter bike,ect............... but I still had fun and would do it agian :lol:

Thanks to DonO and Dendvc for a nice day. The weather was great, the track was super nice and well DonO he broke is Red bike and both blue one's had No problems!!!! :cry:

And what does that :cry: mean???? Mr. BBT :cry:

Rob as I remember I did pass you ONCE!!!! :cry:

OK Im internet slow what is BBT???? When did you pass me??? Was it when I had Sand in my eye or in the parking lot??? :cry::cry:

Oh and where the hell is Dustin hiding?? Oh my Truck wont make it!!!! (that really means I cant get up that early to ride!!!) :cry::cry:

Rob, you are slooooww

BBT (BrokeBigToe) was for Drew.

I passed you and you just can't take it can ya!!! :cry:

Better get used to it cause that kid is gonna eat you up when your my age!! :cry: :cry: