Sign in to follow this  

Anyone else racing Blue Diamond on Sunday?

4th race of the Delmarva Series. I'll be running Vet C and Open 4-stroke. #721.

BTW, I was there yesterday and they reworked several areas of the track. The finishline jump is now a huge step-up/step-down, easily 80 feet lip to lip. They made the off-camber steeper, and they were building a big hill leading up to the off-camber section.

I didn't get to ride it, since they were working it. What blew was calling and asking if the track was open and being told me yeah, then driving 1.5 hours to ride only to find the MX track was closed. Don't get me started on the lack of customer service.

Darryl

That place will never see me again. I was there yesterday as well. I am 2nd in the Delmarva series in +40A. I went there to master some of their jumps and get some time on my 05 CRF450. When I asked why the website didn't mention the track being closed, I was told I should have called first. They are closed Monday and Tuesday for track maintenance. So instead of racing at Blue Diamond, I'm driving 4 hours to The Rocket. Maybe I'll see some fellow TTers there.

That place will never see me again. I was there yesterday as well. I am 2nd in the Delmarva series in +40A. I went there to master some of their jumps and get some time on my 05 CRF450. When I asked why the website didn't mention the track being closed, I was told I should have called first. They are closed Monday and Tuesday for track maintenance. So instead of racing at Blue Diamond, I'm driving 4 hours to The Rocket. Maybe I'll see some fellow TTers there.

I did the same exact thing, plus i'm kinda in between skill level of the two tracks, njorvp is my new "local" track

Hey 204, I think we had a little battle on Sat. I was #3 on a 05 CRF450. How'd you make out on Sunday?

that was u huh? i did aight.made a few mistakes.went 2-2.had the lead in 2nd moto and hit nuetral coming off the step down and lost lead there.damn! :cry: