Sign in to follow this  

Stock exhaust price?

I have an '04 CRF450 stock exhaust system I want to sell and need to know what a good price for it. The headpipe and silencer have only 3 or 4 rides on them and they are in mint condition (no dents or bends). I know the stock system from Honda is like $700 bucks. Whats a good selling price??? Thanks guys

I sold my silencer on Ebay and got some guy to pay $100. Afterwards I had to ask "why would you pay $100 for a stock silencer?????"....He said he like the stock and broke his....

I sold my silencer on Ebay and got some guy to pay $100. Afterwards I had to ask "why would you pay $100 for a stock silencer?????"....He said he like the stock and broke his....

I paid that much for one in really good shape. I destroyed mine and just wanted to get running again as cheaply as possible. I didn't want to spend the cash for a complete aftermarket muffler, just needed another stocker I could put my PMB endcap on.

Both pieces can be had on eBay pretty regularly for $50-100 each depending on condition.

By the way, I need a headpipe.

Buy it from you for $50.

I have an '04 CRF450 stock exhaust system I want to sell and need to know what a good price for it. The headpipe and silencer have only 3 or 4 rides on them and they are in mint condition (no dents or bends). I know the stock system from Honda is like $700 bucks. Whats a good selling price??? Thanks guys