Sign in to follow this  

Jersey ID/Numbers...

I ordered and received some numbers for my jerseys. Problem is, in order to get all the numbers on there (521) the iron ons will need to cross (2) seams. Will this be a problem? Any experience doing the same thing?

Thanks.

So none of you pansies have ironed your own numbers on??? Put yer cookies and milk down and go ask your mom how she did it then reply back!!!

BTW: Post a pic of her if she's hot.

So none of you pansies have ironed your own numbers on??? Put yer cookies and milk down and go ask your mom how she did it then reply back!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::lol: :lol:

My name and number is on my chest protector. And since I don't run that 3 digit crap, seams aren't a problem. Why don't you ask YOUR mom?

I ordered and received some numbers for my jerseys. Problem is, in order to get all the numbers on there (521) the iron ons will need to cross (2) seams. Will this be a problem? Any experience doing the same thing?

Thanks.

125shifter,

I can't offer any advice on your question, but if it doesn't work out, I can custom make you some transfers that will fit.

Drop me an email if needed.

P.S. Your wife ever get that new digital camera?

P.S. Your wife ever get that new digital camera?

Not yet, but she did tell me that I could demo the framing I put up for her dark room. I want her to get a D2H (high speed/smaller files/better peak action), but she's interested in the X (slower speed/larger files/better portrait).

Haha :cry: