Sign in to follow this  

Trail Tech flywheel and stator

I have recently instaled a new Trail Tech 33 oz. flywheel and a Trail Tech stator for powering lights. I would like everyone to know that Trail Tech goes the extra mile for your business. In fact even before I purchased anything Rick from Trail Tech was helping me with any questions I had and I had many. You can be confident that they will take care of you. As far as the product I believe it is superior to the compitition. On my first ride with the new flywheel I noticed a lot more useful grunt down low. More like the power that I had on my XR 600 but with that CRF snap.

Your right, i got a flywheel from them and when i asked about how to install it, he was very help full. Plus delivery was fast! I would buy from them again!

Why did buy a flywheel? What where the problems with the bike? I am having difficulty with killing/stalling constantly. I figured I would invest in a heavier flywheel and install a powernow insert. I just don't know what weight to go with. Any ideas or thoughts? Talk to you later.

I have recently instaled a new Trail Tech 33 oz. flywheel and a Trail Tech stator for powering lights. I would like everyone to know that Trail Tech goes the extra mile for your business. In fact even before I purchased anything Rick from Trail Tech was helping me with any questions I had and I had many. You can be confident that they will take care of you. As far as the product I believe it is superior to the compitition. On my first ride with the new flywheel I noticed a lot more useful grunt down low. More like the power that I had on my XR 600 but with that CRF snap.

I installed the TrailTech Flywheel, stator, and rectifier/regulator for lighting. The tech support was 110% and the parts where all plug and play. I now have 12v DC power for lighting. TT get's :cry: :cry: :cry: