Sign in to follow this  

OT, is a BOY!!!

alright, my wife was admitted to hospital since 7am, we have waited for almost the whole afternoon, until 3pm+

the dilation was almost there, but the baby heartbeat is dropping below normal, and so, my wife was push into operation theatre immediately. i got uptight and worried as i see the nurses and doc are rushing her to the theatre.

i waited outside the theatre, feeling very worry, hope they will be fine. about 30-45mins, the nurse came looking for me, say the baby have already been transferred to special care unit for observation and monitoring. and she showed me the way to my baby, when i reached the room, i can see my little baby, and the nurse told me is a boy! :lol:

my tear almost roll down when i see my little boy, he is very active, told by the doc who is montioring my boy. i hold his little hand and deep inside my heart, at that moment, i can't descripe my feeling then...

after that, rush back outside the op theatre, to wait for my wife, she was warded after about an hour. according to doc, my wife is fine :cry:

about 7pm+, went back to see my boy, he is tranferred to another room, and the nurse said he is fine, so, out of that special care unit. :cry:

i'm glad both my wife and boy is fine now... :lol:

just some pic...

DSCN0468.jpg

i'm afraid to carry my boy, no experiece at all!! :cry:

when i came back to see him, he was kicking and crying, but when the nurse put him on my arm, he actually clam down and sleep!! :cry:

DSCN0466.jpg

i'm a father now!! YEEeeeeeeeeHA!! :cry:

congratz brudder,,,!!! hehehe...sure cute just like ya, :cool:just wanna wish you and mrs rookie the best in evrything u hope for..a big welcom for babyrookie... :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Enjoy, In my opinion, they don't stay babies long enough.

Mike -

congrats! my wife and i just had our first 6 weeks ago. we had our baby Ingrid delivered at home after 23 hours of hard labor. so far fatherhood has been all they say it and then some. enjoy every second! :cry:

IMG_8100.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry::lol::cry: It only gets better from here.. COngrats :cry:

...and worse. Lest you forgot the sleepless nights because the baby needed fed about every 2-3 hours. It is rough for a while...but I don't regret a bit of it.

Congrats Rookie.

Congrats! My son was born this past week, Monday @ 7pm. My daughter is 2 years old and I've already started scoping out bikes for her...now I just gotta get my wife riding...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: It only gets better from here.. COngrats :lol:

...and worse. Lest you forgot the sleepless nights because the baby needed fed about every 2-3 hours. It is rough for a while...but I don't regret a bit of it.

Congrats Rookie.

I have a 17 year old and an 11 Year old,, and nope,, I do not remember the worse.

But the doctors tell me severe sleep deprivation will do that to you,, or other traumatic experiences (first time out in the car after license is issued ((that will be tonight)), every report card period.. :lol:.. ok so,, th at might be more stressful for them then me :lol: and eventually the memories will come back :lol:

You don't remember the potty training? Here is a sentance that I am glad I will not hear again. "DADDY...I'M DONE!" :cry:

Mine is 6 and can dress himself and go potty himself...and pretty soon should be able to get his own breakfast without pouring milk all over the kitchen or setting the place on fire. :cry: