Sign in to follow this  

2004 DR 650

I'm thinking about picking up a new DR 2004 650, the dealer will let me have it for $4500, about $5450 out the door. Good? Bad?

I bought mine in August, and paid $4999...was just over $5200 with dealer prep and stuff, so I think your dealer is stretching it...depending on where you live.....

Do it anyway, it's an AWESOME bike!!!! I've got almost 2400 miles on mine, very little dirt miles, but it's GREAT on the twisty's here in the Black Hills!!!! Wouldn't trade it for TWO KLR 650's, which was my first choice..dealer wouldn't get off his dead rear end, and get it here for me, so went with a different dealer and got the Suzuki...another great 'Unanswered prayer', hehehe

Tom

Dealers arouund Western Pa. are closing out their bikes. Dr650's are going for $4450 with no added fees other than 6% State Tax and title/license. Total ends up being about $4790.

I have an 04 and I think that anything more than 5k total would be to much, since the 05,s are hitting the market soon if not already. Keep shopping, sometimes alittle drive is worth alot. 😢

Already done, she's parked in the garage next to her little brother. I'm going to take her out for a spin today. Thanks for the input fellas.