Sign in to follow this  

CR question

Next week I am going to go look at a 2002 CR125 for my girlfriend. The only thing is, the bike has no rear wheel. The owners took the wheel off of it to have a spare for their 250 at Millville, and it got stolen at the races.....(NEWSFLASH!!! something else got stolen!!!)

anyways, what year of bikes have the same rear wheel as the 2002 CR125, I was wondering in case I pick it up, I want know what years can bolt up to it.

First of all u are going to want to watch out for what kind of wheel, rim, hub they have on their bike on the front (it'd be a good idea to have them match) second u will have to spend a couple hundred bucks to get a rear wheel (u need a tire, wheel, and sprocket, never mind hubs, spokes bearings, etc) Also, u might want to consider buying ur gf a bike that wasn't raced.

First of all u are going to want to watch out for what kind of wheel, rim, hub they have on their bike on the front (it'd be a good idea to have them match) second u will have to spend a couple hundred bucks to get a rear wheel (u need a tire, wheel, and sprocket, never mind hubs, spokes bearings, etc) Also, u might want to consider buying ur gf a bike that wasn't raced.

Yea, I know all of that, just wanted to know what years of rims would work for it if I decide to go that route. Thanks for the info though. :cry: