Sign in to follow this  

Thinkin about this bike need help (DRZ400s)

There are no differences in the E that would keep it from doing street duty,,, yes it will need a speedo of some sort, and of course lights and such.

Hmm dunno 'bout that. In stop and go traffic, I'm glad I have the coolent overflow resevior. I'm not sure if the E has a radiator fan or not. I'm sure someone here can answer that though. Either way, mine comes on at least once during my commute home but it never gets too hot. The DRZ is a hoot around town!

There are no differences in the E that would keep it from doing street duty,,, yes it will need a speedo of some sort, and of course lights and such.

Hmm dunno 'bout that. In stop and go traffic, I'm glad I have the coolent overflow resevior. I'm not sure if the E has a radiator fan or not. I'm sure someone here can answer that though. Either way, mine comes on at least once during my commute home but it never gets too hot. The DRZ is a hoot around town!

I would have let him know that the fan is an advantage with the S but we dont have a huge problem with sitting in traffic here in Idaho.