Sign in to follow this  

Good video of the 05 YZ250F

How come I can't ever see those videos? Do you have to be a subscriber or or do I not have the proper viewer installed?

you need to have the quicktime player installed.

didnt yami redo their front forks for 05? or was that only on the 2 smokes. the interview with the rider at the end said he only noitced a difference in motor power, said the suspension felt the same.

the yz250f is supposed to get the new forks along with the 450 (the wr gets the forks the yz250f had last year). I didnt have sound when I originally posted the link, but man he's trippin if he cant feel the new forks.

On the 450 it's like riding on a air cushion. Obviously they could have messed with the stack layups between the 250 and the 450. But if so, everyone is gonna want the 450 forks.

For the wr guys, the 04 forks of the yz250f that you get on the 05 wr are not bad in any sense. They are more than capable of handling anything the forest can throw at ya. :cry:

For some reason, my screen goes blank while the video is loading :cry:

didnt yami redo their front forks for 05? or was that only on the 2 smokes. the interview with the rider at the end said he only noitced a difference in motor power, said the suspension felt the same.

Yes, they did. All the YZs got the new fork. Hambone's just too used to his pro stuff, maybe. Most testers say the new KYBs are finally in the same league as Showa stuff.

I know one thing for sure, the 05 forks on the yz450f are way way better than the forks on the 04 yz250f.

It's like riding on air compared to the 250's the initial stroke is so smooth now. And thats even with the factory syrup in them too.

OK. Downloaded quick time and that fixed it.

The goon riding thing Sean Hamblin did was Funnnneeee. Had my 3 year old practically rolling on the floor.

Is it coincidence or does that video have an uncanny resemblence to that S&M type goon riding video that a couple of guys who were practically naked riding a dirt bike. Anyone know if it was Sean in both videos?

I have quicktime but it still will not load for me. I get a black box with a little square in the top corner.

I have quicktime but it still will not load for me. I get a black box with a little square in the top corner.

Click on the arrow to the left of the meter, Near the speaker/volume icon.

Look at above post. Work?

Look at above post. Work?

Nope, when I click the page and when it starts to load, the screen just goes black. Ctrl+alt+del doesn't work, clicking doesnt, even hitting Escape doesn't work. :cry:

I'll check it out at school or maybe on break at work :cry: