Sign in to follow this  

new seat covers

Anyone who wanted new seat covers for the 230...i guess 150 also...got good news.

I bought this seat cover off ebay. No idea if it would come even close at all. Its for 97-99 cr125. Picked that year cause it what the cover i wanted and the cheapest.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2491709122&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6

so i got home and slapped it on and it fits like a glove...EXCEPT the front. On the cr125 seat its pointed in the front, and the crf its more flat. So i pulled it as tight as possible, then folded the extra over and stapled it in.

Just thought id let you fellas know that yup if you know what yer doing a cr125 cover fits fine :cry:

ill get a pic of mine

oh and btw i always leave my old original cover under my new one...that way if my top one is ripped or ugly just pull it off and there is the almost new clean original. :cry:

Anyone who wanted new seat covers for the 230...i guess 150 also...got good news.

I bought this seat cover off ebay. No idea if it would come even close at all. Its for 97-99 cr125. Picked that year cause it what the cover i wanted and the cheapest.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2491709122&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6

so i got home and slapped it on and it fits like a glove...EXCEPT the front. On the cr125 seat its pointed in the front, and the crf its more flat. So i pulled it as tight as possible, then folded the extra over and stapled it in.

Just thought id let you fellas know that yup if you know what yer doing a cr125 cover fits fine :cry:

ill get a pic of mine

oh and btw i always leave my old original cover under my new one...that way if my top one is ripped or ugly just pull it off and there is the almost new clean original. :cry:

Nice, now it's easier to get gripper seat covers... Wait, I wont be needin it anymore, :cry: :cry: