Sign in to follow this  

4999 good price for new DRZ400-S? ?

I just paid $5880 for my '05 wednesday.The guy had a '03(yellow) for $500 less.But i wanted blue and wanted a '05 for resale value(as if i'm thinking of selling it-ha) :cry:

Mine was $4,799 in May ('04), and since it was an advertised price, I tried to get the guy to come down on it. He went to his manager, and came back 15 minutes later. Said he could knock $12.00 off it!!!!!!!! I musta hit 'em rock bottom. Either that, or they didn't care. But, I know MSRP was something like $5,400 ish. :cry:

Mine is an E, but, the S's listed the same price.

I just got a DRZ400E last week and paid $4,999.00 it was the best I could find. I doubt you'll do much better. I went out on my first ride yesterday and had a blast!

Doug

I just paid $5,300.00 on 9/15/04 for my yellow DRZ400S. I live in Virginia and the 1st dealership I went to wanted 6300 (taxes, title, tags, you name it). Sounds good to me!

It is a fair price. However, I think prices usually drop in the Winter. In other words, if you can wait a couple months, you'll probably do better, especially if you're looking at a 2004. I hope this helps.