Sign in to follow this  

US Open Predictions

I will predict that who ever is leading after the 1st lap will win. It's going to be Cry Bay Chad Reed or Manly RC.

Is this going to be RC's first race on the Yellow Bike?? Could be intersting to see how he does. The guy seems to be able to ride anything he throws a leg over....I'm sure this will be no different. That guy can RIDE.

its kinda funny how when he went from kawasaki to honda, nobody really thought much of him doing well because honda is generally considered to be a better bike, or at least a more powerful team. but now i think the general perception is that he is taking a step down in going to suzuki so there's a possibility that he won't be as fast or will at least have trouble adapting to it. i think thats rediculous. even i can adapt to a new bike and i don't have a million dollars and a team of experts desperately trying to make it perfect for me. he'll probably make himself test until he's actually faster than on the honda just to make sure there's no possibility of appearing slower. i wonder if bubba will make him look slower.. now im getting ahead of myself. :cry:

i wonder if bubba will make him look slower.. now im getting ahead of myself. :cry:

RC would have to be really slow to get beat by bubba at the open, Bubba wisely decided he needed alot more time on a 250 before he was ready to take on the big boys. He won't ride till the 1st round sx next year.

go to dmxsradio.com and listen to the most recent show. bubba is on there and explains why he doesn't want ot race the US open. he says it's because he doesn't race ARENACROSS, not because he needs more time for testing. he's already ready for the 250 class.

the segment with bubba is about 30 minutes long, he's with his friend Tony Haynes and it is hillarious at times.

that's cool, I will check it out.

Although, I think blabba is a little too full of himself :cry:.

I say, yeah right, PROVE IT, BUBBA

I know the track is tiny, hardly any passing, small arena.

HOWEVER!

he is ALL MOUTH till he lays it on the line against the big boys. :cry:, if he wins, then I will be a believer. Understand, I am a huge fan of his talent, skill, ability and his being a FLORIDA BOY! but, isn't it time to put up or shut up. :cry:

it is going to be a great year for SX, I forsee a huge previously untapped following after this coming year. We are scheduled on TV right after Nascar races! Once those folks see the real deal racing, we are into the big money as a sport.