Sign in to follow this  

twisting the front wheel back.

Well i almost very often drop my bike :cry: at least 1 time EVERYTIME i ride it it goes down...hey what can i say i ride a little hard :cry: :cry:

anyway like yesterday even when i didnt drop it, my front wheel would get stuck so i would turn hard to free it from like a hole, or rocks or whatnot.

Then when i would continue to go on my wheel gets bent from the forks moving.

Now is it OK to do that bike thing? Ya know stick the wheel between your legs and turn the bars? Im always afraid to bend or twist the forks so i usually ride home slowly and take a 12mm and loosen the bolts up and twist it. :cry:

Well i almost very often drop my bike :cry: at least 1 time EVERYTIME i ride it it goes down...hey what can i say i ride a little hard :cry: :cry:

anyway like yesterday even when i didnt drop it, my front wheel would get stuck so i would turn hard to free it from like a hole, or rocks or whatnot.

Then when i would continue to go on my wheel gets bent from the forks moving.

Now is it OK to do that bike thing? Ya know stick the wheel between your legs and turn the bars? Im always afraid to bend or twist the forks so i usually ride home slowly and take a 12mm and loosen the bolts up and twist it. :cry:

Just dont force it and you should be fine. Little adjustments here and there are fine, but big ones, loosen the bolts, then twist it with the tire in between your legs :cry:

Just ride over to a post,pole or tree and and smack the front tire against it till its straight. :cry: