Sign in to follow this  

NC ride

Im going to JMP saturday and i go every weekend. If anyone ever goes there let me know so we could meet up there.

jmp site

Well i didnt get to JMP today because it was closed so im going to a track tomorrow.

If you frequent JMP, maybe you can answer a question. Is the practice track south of JMP (forgot the name only been there once, but it is about 30 min South of JMP and in the middle of nowhere) still open?

There are a couple of really good tracks in the JAX area, Hawbranch, Half Moon, MX-58...

If you frequent JMP, maybe you can answer a question. Is the practice track south of JMP (forgot the name only been there once, but it is about 30 min South of JMP and in the middle of nowhere) still open?

There are a couple of really good tracks in the JAX area, Hawbranch, Half Moon, MX-58...

are you talking about the crappy track called harrels? thats open. but i hate mx-58. the layout is really bad.

Not sure the name, it was in the middle of what looked like a pine tree farm...

Agree with MX-58, it is not well thought out. Could be a fun track, great soil, just doesn't flow.

Never heard of harrels but haw branch just re opened. The guy who got the new lease has done massive work to it already and it is looking nice again. He is charging 10 bucks a day on Saturday and Sunday or 50 a month for anytime or 150 for 6 months and you can ride it 7 days a week. He is also going to be selling gear there as well. Hopefully it will be bumping again soon.