Sign in to follow this  

X-mas card pictures.. of MEEE

And my bike...

So the 'rents want to take pictures for our x-mas card... Here's the pictures for MY section.. I dunno how many of you guys/girls/families do the x-mas card thing.. But basically it's a "what's up with my family" type deal that they send to all our friends and relatives. :cry:

Decided to share, 'cause I have nothing better to do, and it's relative to you guys/girls.

The dog doesn't normally look this retarded, but she was really uncomfy sitting on the seat.

mvc-163Fa.jpg

I can touch the ground... But I have to schooch my ass to the side. :cry:

mvc-150F.jpg

Goofing off:

mvc-153F.jpg

mvc-154F.jpg

Just another...

mvc-151F.jpg

mvc-159F.jpg

NOW... Which of these to use?

The one I've opted to use...

mvc-149F.jpg

The mom wants to use this one...

mvc-157F.jpg

[picture removed] :cry:

Oh come on Squiddy - get creative ! at least put on a Santa hat or hang some orniments off you ear lobes :cry:

Nice pictures though - I agree with Moms choice :cry: :cry:

Assuming your relatives actually want to see your face ( :cry: ) I'd say the first one with you and the dog is best.

Second choice is to agree with Mom..

Really did not think the dog looked retarded....But the guy in the picture I can see has severe mental problems!!! :cry:

But if you look at her right eye, it looks sorta garfunkeled. :cry: It's everyone's favorite picture so far, we may use that one.

And yea, that dude is nuts. :cry:

Is that rust on the header? If so, steel wool works well :cry:

Nope, clay.. Turns the whole bike orange, then the heat bakes it into the header (steel wool does work, but just too much labor for each time I ride). I'm throwing it away once I get my full system yosh, not too worried about the cosmetics of it.

Assuming your relatives actually want to see your face ( :cry: ) I'd say the first one with you and the dog is best.

Second choice is to agree with Mom..

you know how they say owners resemble their dogs? :cry:

I would prefer you use the DP "BIGFOOT" picture. Classic you!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don :cry: