magura/hebo juice clutch slave w/ ducati brembo master?

i have a spare ducati clutch master (coffin type from '96 M900) that i picked up with a brake master and i'd like to use both to keep things semetrical (lame i know, but i'm a sucker for crap like that). besides i like the idea of a juice clutch.

is either possible? i've heard mixed stuff about the hebos, but i wonder if the brembo master will preform well with magura's special juice. most bad stuff i heard of the hebos had to do with dirt riding - this is for a mostly street drz so maybe it's not so much an issue?

anyone know who sells the slave units seperately?

cheers

droo

Well I'm using it with my Magura master,,, and I have no idea about using it with a different one... Just letting ya know you can get up, and thier as close as the TT store ?

hmmm, thanks, but i was really looking for a place that list the slave cylinder by itself. rather not spend the $250 if i only use half the kit.

cheers

droo

No no No,, thats what I'm telling ya ? :cry: I got JUST the slave from the TT store.. not sure what your cost will be,, but should be about $50 or so, little more, little less. This was a replacment for a broken one... JUST THE SLAVE ?

EDIT:List Price: $60.95

Our Price: $49.32

Product Code: M0120501

No no No,, thats what I'm telling ya ? :cry: I got JUST the slave from the TT store.. not sure what your cost will be,, but should be about $50 or so, little more, little less. This was a replacment for a broken one... JUST THE SLAVE ?

EDIT:List Price: $60.95

Our Price: $49.32

Product Code: M0120501

ahhhhh, i get it now =) well $50 is worth a shot i guess. do you think the brembo master will handle the special magura juice? how do you like the juice set up?

cheers

droo

What is is normal fluid for the Brembo? The magura uses mineral oil only.

I very much like the juice clutch.. Bought it used,, worked right out of the box,, but the slave broke at the rod. Think it not to be the fault of the part,, but user/install issues. I keep my cable setup as a spare,, but I'll always have a juice setup as a primary.