Sign in to follow this  

What to get!!!

Im getting a 2004 250f i dont no what to get the yz250f or the kxf/rmz250 im 5'9 130 im 14 years old comeng off a cr125

since ur in the rmz/kxf forum that's what people will tell you. Ride em both and see which one you like, personally I like the handling of the rmz/kxf better than the yzf.

i have a broken leg i cant ride them right now and my dad is getting me one tomarrow

Tell your dad to wait! It is very important that you let him know that YOU are the one riding the bike and that YOU must fell comfortable on it, so ask him to wait untill you can at least sit on each of the individual bikes you are looking at and riding them would be a much better step in the right direction! :cry:

Hmm... lets see. By my count you've already had a CRF250 a KTM200exe and now your coming off a CR125. I'm willing to bet you never had ANY of these bikes, and that you're not getting a new bike.

If you are coming off a CR125, you will probably want the handeling of the kxf or rmz. But you really need to ride each to try and see what works best for you and your riding style.

IM also 14 5'8'' and 130 lbs and just getting off a cr125. im going with a kx 250f but its a full factory bike so... thats a little different but i would choose the yz 250f or wait for the 2005 crf 250 my friends dad has the 2004 crf 250 and loves it. id wait for the 2005 just incase there are sum bugs they need to get out. good luck choosing.

Get somthing that likes you,oops Get somthing your friends want you to get, no thats not right either, what color do you like,choices choices, what ever you decide give your dad a great big hug and thank him for it,and above all treat it like its his.

Now that was a well thought out intelligent post, I'm on my game.