Sign in to follow this  

You too can have a CRF 302, for the unbeleivable price of...

I thought that was a little pricey too!!! Might as well trade the damn thing in for a 450. It would be cheaper!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I thought that was a little pricey too!!! Might as well trade the damn thing in for a 450. It would be cheaper!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My mistake. That includes labor. See above edit.

Why is it that parts unlimited is importing 290cc kits including new gaskets,rings,piston and cylinder for the yzf,kxf and rmz 250's and this product is not available for the crf250. Is there something different about the crf250 that does not allow this type of kit?

http://www.ericgorr.com/

Eric is selling these kits for the yellow,blue and green bikes for $800.00 and that seems reasonable compared to RPM racing's price! :cry:

If Honda follows their usual routine, they probably have some kind of patented design unique to the CRF250 that prohibits copying. Or perhaps the aftermarket folks have not gotten around to making a kit :cry:

Read and see what both kits come with and you'll see why there is such a price difference.

RPMS has always been much too proud of their products and price them way out of reach for the average rider. They tend to reinvent the wheel, can you say overkill? Most of us have to pay for this stuff ourselves, we don't work for a dirtbike magazine and get things given to us in exchange for a favorable review. RPMS makes neat stuff, it is just very expensive :cry: