What can i do to my crf 50 to blow away my friends?

Me and my friends from around my neighborhood race our dirt bikes around the block and in our backyards. What can i do to blow them away when we are racing? What performance parts should i get first?

You basically the same weight as me only shorter.

Here is some good ideas to go with.

BBR Sp5's for forks

iShock for the rear shock

Take your pick from any billetware style swingarm

and the Race head motor from here, http://www.hondatrailbikes.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=45&products_id=174&osCsid=71c30c321b3846ab466b37a5dcad04e3

If you need to build a super fast 50 here are some steps:

1. Either win the lottery, rob a bank, or take a 2nd out on the house.

2. Go to one of a hundred websites that sell high priced 50 stuff.

3. If married, start looking into divorce attorneys.

4. Buy a minimum of a 106 kit, with a frame, forks, disc brakes, the whole deal.

5. Go out, smoke your friends, have the best day riding ever, then have you wife ask, "What happened to the money for the new washer, dryer, and fridge, and carpet.

6. Call up divorce attorney.

? :cry: ?

thanks for the advice, and socalxr did u happen to read that i was 16 so why would i be married?

Just a little advice on what you have to look forward to. ?

At first it's all cool that you ride, then it's, "are you going riding, Again!". Then it's, "if you spend one more dollar on that bike, it's over!" Then, "I hate you, your bike and all your friends (the ones you go riding with)." Then, she want a divorce and the bike, and she ending up cheating on you with a guy at the track.

Naw, I'm just kidding. ? They ain't all that bad. ?

My point was, the faster you want your bike, the more money you need to spend. A typical race ready 50 is at least 5 grand. Most of the people the that showed up to my races had even more money into it.

• 10 months later...