Sign in to follow this  

Quick track..........lakeland

Well I spent about 2hrs at the track tonight, we got the track all groomed and soaked the track so in the morning when they get ready to open the track should be perfect. Don't forget the Opening race is Oct 24th. Marino is hoping the make a few major track changes by then. :cry:

doug, what can we do to get the track opened sooner? i know a lot of riders that don't go there because of the hours of operation.

jeff

I think week-days are fine now, but during the Summer they should drop the hours some. Weekends would be cool if they would open 8-9 if not earlier, I like riding earlier in the day myself. And if they keep it open till everyone leaves thats cool. Doug did you get my Pm?

i would like to be on the track no later than 8 am. is there any regulations as far as the hours there? it would be great to have an open lease like i had at bartow. are they open every day?

bryan, your bike looks awesome (finaly got it to come up)although that's one thing i hate about the 'other' bikes, the tank showing. oh, and your number (chad reed) is gay!

Thanks,Dont Dis mah Number. :cry:. I was a fan of chad reed before he came to america so :cry:. Yeah, I hate seeing the tank, The one thing I envy about honda. Yamaha needs to catch onto that one :cry:, no more damn bubbles in the tank graphics.

Hey do they(QuickTrack)have a peewee track?? Plus, there is only 1 track there for the big guys.....right? :cry:

No, They dont have a kids track. But theres usually no-body there. But regardless I wouldn't want my bro to be out there with bigger bikes. period.

orlando does for the peewee's. And the split the bikes up into 3 classes usually. peewee's, 80's, and then 125's - open.