I rode Taneum today 10/8/04 The west side rains have arrived

Those weren't the west side rains, if they were you would've been drenched by the time your knobbies hit the dirt. It rained like heck over here on the wet-side. Here's to wishing you all some real rain over there.

By the way, I grew up in Quincy, so we probably know alot of the same people.

I don't know if we know the same people or not but I can tell ya that my mommy thinks I'm cool too.

The rain we got was what was left over after the majority of it was dropped on you west siders. Stop leaving left overs on your plate. You dished it up you eat it. ? :cry: ?

I think I saw you on this ride btw, I was in the Lance camper and the yeller DRZ right across from you at the campground.. I was going to wander over and say hi when I recognized you but by then you were rolling out..

it was a wierd day anwyay. my riding partners bike fell over while he was taking a leak beside the trail and his clutch perch broke.. so we limped back to camp and he went in to town to get a replacement while I rode up Quartz Mountain where it was socked in by fog and then started sleeting and snowing.. bout froze to death on the way back down.. but it still beats sitting around the house doing chores ?

Yep, I remember you. (in fact you dumped your bike right in front of me and my buddy on trail 1377. I might be mixing Friday with Saturday since I rode both days. So maybe you didn't dump it in front of us unless that was you on Saturday). I also remember your buddies cause they came and asked me if there was a Motorcycle dealer in Ellensburg where they could buy a replacement perch and I told them there was. ?

I think I saw you on this ride btw, I was in the Lance camper and the yeller DRZ right across from you at the campground.. I was going to wander over and say hi when I recognized you but by then you were rolling out..

it was a wierd day anwyay. my riding partners bike fell over while he was taking a leak beside the trail and his clutch perch broke.. so we limped back to camp and he went in to town to get a replacement while I rode up Quartz Mountain where it was socked in by fog and then started sleeting and snowing.. bout froze to death on the way back down.. but it still beats sitting around the house doing chores ?

Yep, I remember you. (in fact you dumped your bike right in front of me and my buddy on trail 1377. I might be mixing Friday with Saturday since I rode both days. So maybe you didn't dump it in front of us unless that was you on Saturday).

hah.. wasn't me, although I have been known to behave in that manner; the DRZ stayed upright all day this time ? I'll make sure to be more neighborly next time though