Sign in to follow this  

2005 kx250f NO Valve problems

Beautifull.

That was how I recieved my 04RMZ.

Ain't it great knowing exactly how it will be broken in?

Cheers

Joe

:XESLARO: Never start it and you should never have problems....

YOU JUST WISH YOU COULD HAVE AS GOOD AS BIKE AS THIS IS. why are you on a suzuki/kawasaki site if you have yamaha.must be YOU want one.

Yeah you're right i'm jealous..... I love working on my bikes but my yammy just wont wear out.... I hope the 05 kxf's are better for all of you who have had probs with the 04's. The valve probs are the only reason I wouldn't consider one at the moment.

Uh oh... you took it out of the crate?? Have you checked the valve clearances since???? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

~Tex

^lol :cry: pretty soon we're gonna have to shim the valves as soon as the humidity changes. I heard wild rumors that suzuki/kawi are coming with a quick release head :cry:

15 minutes on kx250f still no signs of valve problems.Just so Everyone doesn't think Kawasaki and Suzuki are only 4 strokes that have experienced valve troubles here are a couple pics of my WR Motor. Picture%20036.jpgPicture%20041.jpg.These pics were taken about 6weeks ago. I just finished rebuilding motor last week.

I've got a KLX 365 head that looks like that, kept it as a reminder not to build anymore big bores.

John407... that's a shame. I was thinking about the RPM 276 kit over the winter.

~Tex

I've got a KLX 365 head that looks like that, kept it as a reminder not to build anymore big bores

you aren't kidding.those pics are of 13.5:1 444cc big bore.

I wouldn't worry about the valves, I would worry about the foot pegs, they appear to have blown off already :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: