Going to Jackfrost 10/10.

Yeah, I really wanted to go today (to Chatsworth)but I had to work and even if I didn't, my truck wouldn't make the trip that far..and my forks are shot, so I wouldn't have had the best time I could have. Also $50 for the day is kinda pricy for me.

So I will be headed down to JF tomorrow which is like only 30-40 min away to enjoy the day at my own pace etc. without any pressure or extra expense. I really want to get down and try out Irishvalley mx but it's like and an extra hour ride (as compaired to traxx) and they don't have trails....yet. I'll probably get down there in the spring....after I redo my forks.

There were/are races Sat&Sun at Hurricane hills...missing that too. Oh well ?

o man, id love to go but i just brought my bike home from PA to long island for the winter. o well, hopefully ill get to ride with all you guys next season. Its gettin pretty chilly here in PA. I pretty much go on the evining sessions. The woman there is pretty nice. I usually get there by like 430-5 and she doesnt give me a problem...espeically the past month now that the days are shorter. Have fun.

Hondaracing915g...Evan, it was great meeting you. Your a pretty good rider. I agree it's time to move on to a better bike though. I did both the green and blue enduro's, they are all rocks. took me an hour. Some trails at Paragon are like that but not most of it. You would have a better time there. Your parents are really nice. Does your dad ride? I forgot to ask. If not he should. What time did you gus pull out? I left at 5:30. Did he pick up a copy of the paper shop on your way home? If he forgot, you can get a copy online. Paper shop

Hey. We went back in when I found Steveman123 and we did the black enduro for the fourth time. For my bike. those rocks are hard enough. We also did the Yellow trail once that wasnt to bad. My dad doesnt ride, I tell him he should be doesnt want to. We left round 2:30 because they were getting cold ? and we still had a good 2 hours to get home. Whats the paper shop. I know we got a brochure and everything. Parents said they are taking me back up before they close. ?

edit- Cant wait for a bigger bike so I can really tackle the enduros without getting bounced around SO much and to be even more competetive on the MX tracks. Did pretty good, by the end of the day, I cleared every jump perfect. Must meet up again whenn your bike is in tip-top shape. ?

click on the blue link for the paper shop in my post. It is a classifieds paper where you can buy and sell used stuff (including bikes). You can search online for free but it won't give you the phone numbers unless you purchase the issue...like 90 cents or something. At least that what it cost at the news stands.

Some guy slid out in a corner and ran up my back wheel, busted my fender. Shorted a jump on the sx track, almost endoed, took a real hard jolt, thought I broke my wrist, turns out only my thumb is sprained.