Sign in to follow this  

Video - Sean Hamblin goon riding - HILARIOUS!

o yea wasent he riding the 05 yz 450f in that video. and why are ppl calling the new 05 slow that bike did not look slow by no means what so ever. i mean when he stop at teh bottom of the hill he just took off going up it fast. and even on the track that thing just hooked up great and was moving so who ever is calling that bike slow should go get there head check out.

That sucks... I get the Transworld page and a square where the video should be with the little red X in it.

jimbo do you have quicktime ? if not you need it. its a funny video. i saved it to my computer! was it a 250 or 450 ?

I like the parts where he's landing off jumps, and his butt flys back to hit the seat on landing, neck snapping.

Then, when he comes through certain areas, he's just bobbing his head around!

The jump where he keeps freewheeling the front wheel, nose high is priceless too.

:cry:

kawiduel-

Is the video you're talking about the S&M video where guys are basically naked beating each other etc and riding a dirtbike? If so, I thought the resemblence was definitely there. I was thinking it was Sean in that video too.

kawiduel-

Is the video you're talking about the S&M video where guys are basically naked beating each other etc and riding a dirtbike? If so, I thought the resemblence was definitely there. I was thinking it was Sean in that video too.

Yeah, when it was first posted someone knew it was Metz & Deagen, it

does look like them both, but I dont know for sure. Its funny whoever it is. :cry: :cry: