Sign in to follow this  

WR360 1998 - Exhaust

:cry: Does anyone know if the 98 WR360 came with a Doma exhaust as standard - The front part of the exhaust on mine is Doma - the rear silencer section is clearly marked Husqvarna.

I had a '98 WR360. There was an original Husqvarna exhaust on front and rear. The front part did'nt fit all too well after a few shuts, and it became very rusty. I guess that's why yours was already exchanged for an after-market part.

You wouldn't want the factory one anyway. It's a real heavy twinwall pipe. They don't damage very easily but that is absolutely the heaviest pipe I've seen.

Bob

Hey Bro...I just checked my stock exhaust...looks like my 00 came with a SPES header (I think they're now DOMA). Jeez that thing weighs a ton along with the stock silencer. I run an FMF Gnarly on mine and I change back and forth from the turbine core and power core silencers depending on whether I need the spark arrestor properties. It seems to work out great. :cry:

Thanks for all the replies so far - The Doma front pipe on mine hardly weighs anything and hasn't gone rusty at all - Maybe its stainless :cry: