Sign in to follow this  

CFC Case savers in the UK ???

Anybody know if they're available anywhere in the UK, or any other decent similar makes ? I would order from this site, but for some reason the shipping was calculated at $38 which seems a lot :cry:

Call the TT store during biz hours if you can, they might have a

way around the high shipping costs?

If you can hold on a while I`m planning a big shop in the states care of TT. I`ll be ordering best part of $2000 worth of gear. I could add your case savers and post them to you?

Hey, good idea, when are you ordering and where are you in the UK ? ?

:cry:

It's just as easy as posting to the next state, you stick it in a jiffy bag and write my UK address on it, simple.

I ship stuff from the UK to the States all the time, and a parcel of that weight costs me approx $3.00 USD

I did email the shop and got no reply. The $3.00 I quoted is for Airmail too.

No worries

Dude,, what service are you using that only charges $3.00 to airmail something from one country to another,, anything :cry:

What do I know,, I've only been shipping things to points all across the world for about 20 years now :cry:

You expect $3 shipping? :cry::lol::cry:

The last time I ordered a part from the UK it cost me 65 bucks...for a $28.00 part. :lol::cry: :cry: Good luck :cry:

Hey, good idea, when are you ordering and where are you in the UK ? ?

Waiting on a nice legal payout (should have arrived today but didn`t!) As soon as I get teh cheque in my hands I`ll place my order in the States. I live in Watford, so you can collect or I can post it to you. Anything else you need while I`m at it? The only proviso is that should I get screwed on import duty (gonna try and get it marked up as GIFT) then you`ll have to pay your portion of duty on your item.

Sorted....I got my case savers posted from Perry, they are superb quality..!!!

Shipping by Airmail (4 days) from the US to the UK cost $5.00 (£3) :cry: