Sign in to follow this  

Roost shots 2

Yup, it is one of the pics I took at the friday practice of Anaheim 1 last year

here are some of me and my friend before i sold my banshee and gotta bike. i got tons of pictues of me inn the air and thats it noo roostin. so heres some of me on my quad. i will have to tell my pops to get me in some corners.

these first 2 are my friend on his YFZ 450.

[image]DSC01537.jpg[/image]

[image]DSC01169.jpg[/image]

these are me on my banshee u can almost see my roost haha.

[image]DSC01167.jpg[/image]

This Vet A Rider, Shane Lawson #27 takes this turn at Field of Dreams, Boswell Pa. a few years ago. He is always awesome to watch ride.

2001_7_6.jpg

Always In Memory of Aaron #98, Arlene

www.Lantzermx98.com

[polloption=here are some of me and my friend before i sold my banshee and gotta bike. i got tons of pictues of me inn the air and thats it noo roostin. so heres some of me on my quad. i will have to tell my pops to get me in some corners.]

so what do you like better your banshee or your 250f ?

Heres me in a turn on my old CRF230...il have some up of me on my 250 soon

Chris%20Turn.jpg

:cry: Um, no way. That would suck to stand behind him. Is that sand drag racing?

[polloption=here are some of me and my friend before i sold my banshee and gotta bike. i got tons of pictues of me inn the air and thats it noo roostin. so heres some of me on my quad. i will have to tell my pops to get me in some corners.]

i love my bike soo much more. when i had my banshee i could beat all my friends in a drag/race but i never hit any real jumps. then i got my bike and im hitting huge jumps and racing it. so i really like dirt bikes alot better than quads.

so what do you like better your banshee or your 250f ?