Sign in to follow this  

Roost deflector

My wife is locking for a chest/shoulder protector that fits her she can find a good one. What do you girls use she´s 158cm tall. All the adult size ones are to big for her and the youth ones dont fitt because of her female shape. So what do you use. We are ordering stuff from BTO sports soon so something that they have would be good.

There are a couple of other threads on here about roost deflector's/chest protectors, you might want to check them out. For myself I use the Acerbis Lady Fusion and love it! :cry: I am over 5'7" and have broad shoulders so it fits me really well and has a place for the chest area. If the adult size's are too big for her she might have a problem with it.

Good Luck!

I'm 5'4" and have a short torso (for even my short body).

I wear a shift youth protector.

I'm with you, Carol. Same size, short upper body and I wear a Thor Force protector. I thought it was going to be too long and hit my thighs while sitting on the bike but its adjustable and it fits really well. I didn't even know it was on once I got going.

My wife is locking for a chest/shoulder protector that fits her she can find a good one. What do you girls use she´s 158cm tall. All the adult size ones are to big for her and the youth ones dont fitt because of her female shape. So what do you use. We are ordering stuff from BTO sports soon so something that they have would be good.

You should try the Acerbis ladies Fusion, Thor Aftershock, or the new Fox R3 Roost protector. Although I should warn you to stay away from BTO...I used to order from them all the time but they kept messing up all my orders. I finally switched to GMO and they've been so good to me