Just completed MSF Adv Course....

There were 2 large cruisers and 2 700+cc sport bikes, the KLX owned them all, muhahahahaha. On that thing where you did the figure 8 inside the box, I had more room then I knew what to do with. Then my stopping distance was 4 ft short of the requirement (shortest of everyones) and I had the back tire off the ground. Instructor got a chuckle out of it, "Hehe, your back tire was a foot off the ground," I said "Sorry." Then I called my insurance company, with the discount it will take me 9 years for the course to pay for it self. I did learn some stuff though, like how tight and slow the KLX will turn. The DRZ/KLX Rocks ? :cry: ?. LOL on one of exercises I pulled up a small wheelie, " I SAW THAT." ? :cry: ? ?

Thats funny ?. There was a DRZ110 at the Basic course that I had to go to. The guy riding it was a motocross veteren(15+ years racing) He did a huge stoppie on the stopping with only the front brake excersise ?. It was hilarious. Of course I got stuck with a damn Honda Rebel, what a pile ?