Sign in to follow this  

Scott's Sub Mount

Does Scott's have a sub mount (below the bar mount) available for the X. They have one under Honda pics but when you go to order one you can't find it.

It is the low boy mount for the R. I have one if you want itis brand new never used sealed in the box. Actually I have 2 of them!$125 each shipped in the USA! PM me for this great deal! :cry:

I ordered the Pro-Tect mount but where do you get the frame mount towers. It doesn't look like it comes with it and I can't find one anywhere.

Right,they don't come with a tower,or the damper.

Unless you go with the bolt on,you'll need to call Scotts to see about ordering the frame tower.All I can see is the bolt on tower on the Scotts website,and Im pretty sure the weld on isn't an option on the crf? You could also check with Bryan and see if he can get you one through the ThumperTalk store.

Make sure you read the crf installation instructions under the link I posted.The man that runs Pro-Tect is a very nice man,and will answer any questions you have.

I have the Pro-Tect on my KTM and really like it.The machining is nicely done,and the bolts that come with it are top-notch. :cry:

Bryan

When I search the TT store for Scotts or click on the stabilzers icon I come up empty. Tell me how to find them.