Sign in to follow this  

04-05 YZ250F

NEVER.....EVER.....pay full retail. The dealer wants what you've got; $$$. That gives YOU the upper hand.

I just bought an '04 with supposedly less than 10 minutes on it (guy reinjured knee and decided to stop running bikes) for $4,800 including gear (helmet, Fox roost deflector pants and jersey, and alpine star boots)

Bike was in mint condition, no scratches, blemishes or anything. The bike also has radiator guards, a kick stand, and some other little added bonuses.

Check for local deals on a well cared for used bike, it might save you a ton of money. I figure I saved about $1k or so off a dealer showroom bike and gear.

I get breaks but I have bought 7 in the last 3 years from the same dealer. :cry:

i bought an '04 YZ250F brand new and got plenty of breaks, i paid $4,000...good deal?

Sure thats a good deal considering the date you bought it. You wouldnt have come close to that price buying it sept of 03 though.

why havent you put a 262 kit and a set of hotcams in it yet? Make that bike a real bike. :cry: