Sign in to follow this  

TOOK OUT THE DRILL TODAY...........

JUST KIDDIN'!!!!

But I did grind off the aluminum tabs that hold on that flimsy plastic rear disc brake cover. I also took off the countershaft sprocket guard and front disc brake cover. I take those off all my Hondas. Useless!!

Hey "feetup", sorry for poking fun, but I really was impressed with how straight and uniform you made those drill holes.

DSC00584.jpg

Maybe if I drill everything I can, it will balance out the extra 20 lbs in my a$$ :cry:

Maybe if I drill everything I can, it will balance out the extra 20 lbs in my a$$ :cry:

Try taking a crap once in a while. They make these things called toilets... :cry:

BLING :cry:

bling is trick billet aluminum + titantium parts that serve a purpose...drilling holes is ghetto and actually hinders performance :cry: it may set the bike apart from others, but its definitely NOT bling.

what kind of drill you have(LOL)? I just got a dewalt and I love it. I think tomorrow when I get home from work Im going to drill 4000000000000000000000000000000000000000 holes in my 05 450, you guys are getting me a excited and work up over this drill thing LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

bling is trick billet aluminum + titantium parts that serve a purpose...drilling holes is ghetto and actually hinders performance :cry: it may set the bike apart from others, but its definitely NOT bling.

Funny the factory bikes have drilled washers on theirs. I guess they are wrong too? So what if somebody has a good time with the drill!

Some people just put a lot of love into their bikes. Hey you can also drill holes in back part of your rear fender. Less weight and better airflow!!!

So what if somebody has a good time with the drill!

:cry:...i suppose your right. i wouldn't do it, but it isn't my bike.