Sign in to follow this  

sdg owners please help

i just boght a used sdg mini for a grand and third gear is sliping and the cluch will slip for a sec and then lock also when its cold it wil not start unless i push start it but runs fine when its warm do i need to ajust the carb also what do i need to fix the trany problem please help i want to race it this weekend thanks o also i noticed the shock is stifer than the forks is and the rebound for the forks is realy fast i have the rebound for the shock all the way to as fast as it gose and it still seems to fast is there an ajustmenf for the forks to thanks

go to the forums on www.moto-xtreme-online.com they ahve a lot more knowledge on these bikes than anyone on here will......i think anyways.......but the 3rd gear thing wont be fixed b4 this weekend i dont think....o, and for a grand, that thing is either ebat to crap or hot as hell

you need to sell that sdg and get a xr50 like mine cuz that thing has no low end. found that out last night when i whooped ya :cry:

Ok let's not go touting honda. :cry: We all know that an XR worth riding has almost NO xr parts left on it. Maybe a crankcase and thats it! Nobody here riding red, is riding good. A stock xr has a weight limit of 88lbs. That being said, i'm not a big fan of sdg. But for a grand(with papers) I would buy it! Even if just to sell it. The website mentioned is DEFITITLY where to go.