Sign in to follow this  

Vegas Baby

Could it be true? Can Suzuki end another career? I certainlty hope Vegas isn't an indication of things to come for RC. Could this be the beginning of the end for the Suzuki superstar. It's way to familar, anyone remember MC?

I love my Suzuki and have always felt more comfortable on them than any other ride I've tried.I've owned Hondas, Kawasakis and Yamahs but always end up back on a Suzuki. Brand loyalty is part but comfort level is 90% of the equation. It seems that even with DeCoster at the helm Suzukis pro super/motocross progams is lacking something. I just hope RC can turn things around. I don't think Suzuki could survive the killing of another superstar. Not that they would not succeed as a company but they need somrthing to bring them back to greatness. The Roger DeCoster, Gerrit Wolsink and Tony D. era. :cry: :usa:John

I realize the US Open is just one race and from what I've seen on TV it looks more an arenacross than a supercross. I just wonder why RC didn't finish Saturday. Now we have to wait until Janurary.

JK :cry:

he crashed while enjoying a very comfy lead.apparently hard enough to make the bike unrideable.

the indoors will be some good racing,but it will be the ricky/bubba show outside.reed cant run the speed outdoors.