Sign in to follow this  

Riding pics of me

I know I look like a goon, but oh well, here goes:

DSC02563.jpg

DSC02529.jpg

DSC02548.jpg

DSC02508.jpg

DSC02543.jpg

Comments on body positioning? Im a big guy so I look a bit weird on the bike. Getting some bars and a seat to make it look a bit better. :cry:

edit:

Its two different tracks actually... but they are very similar (sp?). One is this mix of clay and sand... (very rutty) with deep whoops, the other is hardpack with large flat track like turns and big jumps (perfect place to shred the knobbies off of your tire :cry:) so I ride the sandy track more.

you dont look like a goon. i want to ride your track and i like pics #2 and 3.

DSC02530.jpg

I look like a goon on that pic atleast :cry:

Good pics they dont look to bad but in one pic i saw your outside elbow when going throuhg a turn was way down your sapossed to keep it up but i dont allwasy do it eiathere but other then that looks cool man.

Good pics they dont look to bad but in one pic i saw your outside elbow when going throuhg a turn was way down your sapossed to keep it up but i dont allwasy do it eiathere but other then that looks cool man.

Both elbows should be up, and you should be sitting up as far as you can.

I dunno if you are, but stand up comming into the turn, halfway in, sit down as far up as you can, and gas it :cry:

You don't look like a good tho :cry:

Jake: I'm crouched down low on those pics partly because the bike is too small for me (getting a set of tall Pastrana ProTapers with a new triple clamp and a tall SDG seat to help me with that) and partly because I suck :cry:

Those taller bars will help you with the 'attack position' as well. I got a set of cr-hi's and it worked wonders for my standing position as well as sitting in the attack position. It's uncomfortable to let my elbows drop with these bars.

Those taller bars will help you with the 'attack position' as well. I got a set of cr-hi's and it worked wonders for my standing position as well as sitting in the attack position. It's uncomfortable to let my elbows drop with these bars.

Yeah, my stance looked horrible with the stock bars. Now with CR Hi bends on my S.E bars, my stance is much better, elbows up more, I'm able to stand up higher now too, and my amp pump is reduced.

And you're not the goon, Hamblin truely is the goon :cry:

W :jawdrop:w, what beautiful tracks :cry:. Oh yeah, just git those elbows up and get a little farther forward. :cry:

Ok, elbows up, farther forward. Got it :cry:. I have had lots of comments about getting new handlebars from people at the track, so that should help. The tracks are called Jevnaker and Stryken and are both in Norway. I likes them :cry:

Both elbows should be up, and you should be sitting up as far as you can.

I dunno if you are, but stand up comming into the turn, halfway in, sit down as far up as you can, and gas it :cry:

You don't look like a good tho :cry:

I stand as far as I can into the turn and sometimes dont sit down (sometimes the turns here grow whoops of their own!). I try to sit down right as I squeeze on the throttle to get the weight on the rear wheel. Am I sitting to far back in the corner #3 corner pic?